Ads

Menu Tags

Menu

Home |

Monday, July 17, 2017

Some Issues

A Facebook Chinese lawyer friend who married an Indian and has kids with him, finally got her divorce settled after 1 year of separation. Apparently the hubby is emotionally and psychologically abusive, which reminds me of someone close and staying together. Well, she is a strong and very capable woman, able to earn her keep independantly and is now happier from being in a rut in the company of her abusive hubby. I dare not dream of getting out of this as I have my own health concerns and monthly condo maintenance to take care of. As long as I am in this relationship, all expenses are taken care of including food, transport, friendship, etc. And not forgetting a 'dream' job to work in a home office. I also have my new puppy to pet and de-stress, bought by my boss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Infolinks